Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vbCritical and vbExclamation on Userform?

How do I get these standard items on my user form?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ian,

They are just vb constant values. What exactly do you want to do?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"IanC" wrote in message
How do I get these standard items on my user form?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

On your user form, you put the tool to hold picture call image and in the
property, you fetch from your hard drive the picture.

Do a search on *.ico to find where they are.

If you don't have them, I could send them to you.

--
JP

http://www.solutionsvba.com

"IanC" wrote in message
How do I get these standard items on my user form?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks

I've done a search, and found plenty, but not these! It would be very kind
if you could send them. Thanks.

I must say I find it surprising that they're not available as part of normal
VB forms.