Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default UserForm

I've put some contol boxes in a UserForm in VBA of Excel sheet. I'm having a
difficult time transferring the UserForm to my Excel worksheet. The only way
it appears on sheet is when I type "UserForm.show" but will not allow me to
use anything else.

Thanks
Bobby
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Generally one assigns a Macro or event code to load the UserForm.

For help on creating and using a UserForm see Debra Dalgleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlUserForm01.html

Or this site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlUserForm02.html

Both sites also provide a sample workbook for downloading.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP