Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default excel template to open from network

Hello,

I have created a timesheet which needs to be loaded on a
server for access by all users. I want to have a button on
a NEW toolbar which is linked to a macro that generates a
new timesheet based on the template. This New toolbar must
be loaded on each user's pc when they open Excel. I want
to have access to the toolbar for modification from the
SERVER side. Then as each user logs in, they'll see any
changes to the toolbar/macros that I've made. I can do
this in Word by creating a template with a new toolbar.
The template is then saved on a network directory. Then,
Word's startup folder location is modified to point to the
directory where I load the new template, and each user can
click the new buttons/macros I've created since they
will appear in Word automtically as the template is loaded
when Word is launched.

I have not been able to accomplish the same thing in Excel.
I believe it has something to do with where the macros
are stored in Excel.

ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED on how to do this in
MS Excel 2002.

THANKS!

-Kurt

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!! THANKS!!

-Kurt