Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is this really hard?

Diana,

It depends on how your data is structured. Dick's solution will work in
most situations. A simpler solution is a formula like this:

=COUNTA(A:A)

But this will only work if all rows have data in column A (and there are no
blanks in column A before the last row).

Regards,

Jake Marx
MS MVP - Excel

"Diana" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

This is the third time I post this request. I don't seem
to get any relevant help.

I need a function that would let me know the number of
the last row that is populated with data.

For instance if my default range is A1:D2000 and my
populated Range is A1:D32, the function needs to return
32 as a result.

I appreciate your help
Diana