Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "Code execution has been interupted"

I have been an amateur VB programmer for several years and I have
never encountered this problem. When executing my macro, I get an
error message that states "Code execution has been interupted" (no
error # indicated). When I hit CONTINUE it typically completes the
macro normally. When I hit DEBUG it shows that the program has
discontinued in a different portion of the macro each time. When I
Step Into (F8)the program it executes perfectly. I have entered On
Error Resume Next code for each subroutine. The kicker is, sometimes
it works correctly. Any thoughts or comments will be appreciated.

Dennis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom,

I wish it were that easy, but I am quite certain I am not hitting the
escape key. As a matter of fact, I ran the macro 10 - 15 times. It
worked correctly twice. The rest of the times it stopped at a different
location in the code each time. Thanks for your help, though and if you
have any other thoughts I would love to hear them.

Dennis