-   -   "Code execution has been interupted" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277325-code-execution-has-been-interupted.html)

Dennis Fry

"Code execution has been interupted"

I have been an amateur VB programmer for several years and I have
never encountered this problem. When executing my macro, I get an
error message that states "Code execution has been interupted" (no
error # indicated). When I hit CONTINUE it typically completes the
macro normally. When I hit DEBUG it shows that the program has
discontinued in a different portion of the macro each time. When I
Step Into (F8)the program it executes perfectly. I have entered On
Error Resume Next code for each subroutine. The kicker is, sometimes
it works correctly. Any thoughts or comments will be appreciated.

Dennis

Tom Ogilvy

"Code execution has been interupted"

Are you hitting the escape key - perhaps inadvertently.

Tom Ogilvy

"Dennis Fry" wrote in message
om...
I have been an amateur VB programmer for several years and I have
never encountered this problem. When executing my macro, I get an
error message that states "Code execution has been interupted" (no
error # indicated). When I hit CONTINUE it typically completes the
macro normally. When I hit DEBUG it shows that the program has
discontinued in a different portion of the macro each time. When I
Step Into (F8)the program it executes perfectly. I have entered On
Error Resume Next code for each subroutine. The kicker is, sometimes
it works correctly. Any thoughts or comments will be appreciated.

Dennis

Dennis Fry

"Code execution has been interupted"

Tom,

I wish it were that easy, but I am quite certain I am not hitting the
escape key. As a matter of fact, I ran the macro 10 - 15 times. It
worked correctly twice. The rest of the times it stopped at a different
location in the code each time. Thanks for your help, though and if you
have any other thoughts I would love to hear them.

Dennis