Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CommandBarButton.FaceId=?

Identifying FaceID Values for CommandBar Images

Identifying CommandBar Images

Create a Toolbar on the Fly

Creating Custom Menus

All from John Walkenbach's site.

Tom Ogilvy

"M." wrote in message
I was created my own toolbar. I'm using Excel 97. I so one example about
using FaseId, where autor of this example set for FaceId some number which
represent some icon from ???
I have two question:
1) Where could I find this icon libray and number of icons?
2) How could I create for my toolbar button my own icon, on Workbook open
action create this toolbar and on befor close delete my toolbar!?

Regards,
Milos