Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Message Box II

Benjamin,

The message box is being called from the protected macro.
Any routine you write in your macro can't send extra instructions to the
protected macro.
The only ways around this are to
1) Get the password from the writer or get them to unprotect the code for
you.
2) Write a macro (to do the functions of the protected macro) yourself.

Sorry, there's no easy answer to this one.
Henry

"Benjamin" wrote in message
Hello Again!

I would like for my macro to automatically respond to a
message box that keeps appearing. My macro iterates
another macro, unfortunately protected so I canīt make the
message box not appear, and asks for me to respond yes or
no to the same question on every iteration. Does anyone
see a solution?

As for using SendKeys, the message box does not recognize
this function, so I havenīt been able to use it correctly.
Is there a way to activate the message box in order for it
to accept the SendKeys? What alternatives do I have? I
would hate to have to sit in front of the pc for every
iteration, responding No everytime to the message box. Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanx!!!

Benjamin