Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help Need VBA Education

1. Spent 10 years in Cobol and Assembler. Need to develop
my VBA skills quickly, expecially as they relate to
Excel. What is the best way to get started, assuming that
I know very little about Object Orineted programming
concepts. HI learn very quicklly but need to develop a
game plan. Would prefer to work from Net based education
or books so I can do it on my own time, but instructor
based will work if that is the best avenue.

2. Is there any kind of MS or other VB or VBA
certification/curriculum that I would take courses/work
towards.

Would appreciate any insight.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Dale

http://www.contextures.com/xlbooks.html
For a complete list

1: John Walkenbach
(Formulas and Power programming)

2: Excel 2002 VBA Programmers Reference; John Green,
Stephen Bullen, Rob Bovey, Robert Rosenberg

This are my favorite books

This is for Excel the best links page
http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/links/index.htm

--