Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macros

Hello and How are you
I was wondering if anyone could help me with the code in macros in
excel 97. What I have done is set up for a race and whenever someone
crosses over the finish line the timer hits a button and the time is
recorded. What is the code to make it go to the next line down
(Vertically) so that the timer doesn't always have to have it on the
right cell.

Here is the code I have already done

Sub Button1_Click()
'