Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sending email in Excel

i recently did all of the upgrades to my Office 2000. i
have a macro in excel that sends email to my cell phone
when some things happen (excel is get real-time stock
prices). however, outlook wont send the email now because
unless i respond to an error message "a program is trying
to send email, is this ok?" this defeats the purpose since
i want the email notification when i'm not in my office.
is there a security setting i'm missing? i've set
everything to "low" that i can find
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Office 2000 sp2 is the first that will show the Security message.
See this http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Prevent

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)