Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default labeling

I've made the graphic interface with some animations. Using property
MouseMove I'm able to get first information about object on GUI. I've used:

Private Sub myjka_MouseMove(ByVal Button As Integer, ByVal Shift As Integer,
ByVal X As Single, ByVal Y As Single)
Label2.Visible = False
Label3.Visible = Not Label3.Visible
End Sub
This sub is for "Label3" of course
This is working but label isn't stabile, flashing all the time
Is anybody has a idea to solve this problem?

Thanks for prompt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mousemove fires continuously.

You could put an invisible control underneath myjka and which is little bit
bigger than myjka. Then have the mousemove event of that control set a
public boolean variable to false and make label3 visible.

Public bBlockChange as Boolean

Private Sub myjka_MouseMove(ByVal Button As Integer, ByVal Shift As Integer,
ByVal X As Single, ByVal Y As Single)
if bBlockChange then Exit Sub
bBlockChange = True
Label2.Visible = False
Label3.Visible = Not Label3.Visible
End Sub

Private Sub InvisibleControlName_MouseMove(ByVal Button As Integer, ByVal
Shift As Integer,
ByVal X As Single, ByVal Y As Single)
bBlockChange = False
End Sub