Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default file names

When I use the SaveAs function as follows:

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="H:\A\B\Sept 10 2003
\Sept10-1.xls", AccessMode:=xlShared
....when I open Sept10-1.xls, it says that it is shared,
but when I use:

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="Sept10-1.xls",
AccessMode:=xlShared
....when I open Sept10-1.xls, it doesn't say that it is
shared.

How do I get it so that it saves to the current directory
without having to type in all that information?

Thanks.