Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Chart embedded in UserForm

Hi,

I'm looking at various different ways of embedding charts
in UserForms. I've seen an example on j-walk.com on how
to programmatically export a chart as a .gif file and
then embed it in a userform, but since the data I'm
plotting is feeding in real-time and changes rather
quickly, it causes a lot of flickering since the whole
image changes as opposed to just the relevant data series.

Can anyone point me to a good tutorial on some other
solutions, e.g. like how to use the mschart controls or
other similar objects?

Many thanks and kind regards
Tim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tim,

Check out Stephen Bullen's PastePicture.zip example,
(http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm)

--

Cheers
Andy