Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Embedded Table in Chart

I would like to embed a small table into a chart in Excel that would be
linked to cells within the excel spreadsheet so that it can be dynamically
updated. For example, if I want to have a chart with net income for a
business and then a table in the chart the will update the return on equity
when I change numbers. Thanks in advance for your help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Scott -

Use the Camera tool. Go to Tools menu Customize... Commands tab, select
Tools on the left and scroll down about 2/3 to the bottom, then drag the
Camera control to a handy location on your toolbars. Select a range, click
the camera button, then click where you want a lined picture of the range to
appear.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP