Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MACRO Relative Reference

Dear colleagues,

Very good morning, whenever I try to make a macro into
Excell sheet, I can't see the Relative Reference key on
the Recording macro tool bar. Therefore, the macro it
keeps running at the same cell all the time.

Can any one help please.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try resetting this toolbar.

Right click the toolbar area and select Customize. Select
the Toolbars tab, and select 'Stop Recording' from the
list. Click the Reset button.

I seem to remember that this button was not on the toolbar
on earlier versions of Excel. To use relative referencing
you had to select an option on the Record Macro dialog.

Cheers,
Dave

Very good morning, whenever I try to make a macro into
Excell sheet, I can't see the Relative Reference key on
the Recording macro tool bar. Therefore, the macro it
keeps running at the same cell all the time.

Can any one help please.
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dear Dave, Thanks a lot for your reply. I tried another option but
related to yours. It seems that there should be a special tool bar for
stoppning the Record Macro including the Reference cell. So I just
choosed this tool bar during the recording time.

Thanks.