Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default capture users Application.OnKey

Using Excel 2002.
Have an add-in that assigns a macro to a function key.
How do I find out what the user's custom function key shortcuts are, so that
I can reset to these when the add-in unloads?
I know how to reset to the build-in assignnments, but not the user's
assignments.
Thanks for any advice.

RBS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks, unless anybody can prove you wrong I will stop finding out and save
me some time.

RBS

"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
I don't believe there is any way to detect what a user has done with OnKey
procedures.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson