freekrill

Default onkey method

Hi,
Is it possible to make the onkey method work when other data has been
entered in a cell?
For example, in the onkey method I have set, when "+" is keyed, the
cursor will move to a specified cell.

If I key in, say, "1" and then "+", can I make the onkey method work?
or I am stuck with the problem of macros not working when in Edit
mode?

Thanks for any help

free

--
freekrill
freekrill's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7561

Bob Phillips

Macros don't fire when in edit mode, and will not until AFTER edit is
completed.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips