Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I create this argument? For every 20 you get 2?

How can I set this up in excel?

The rule is, 2 items free per 20 items

example.

For every 20 items you get 2 extra
for 40 you get 4
60 you get 6
I want the calculation to continue for each allotment of 20 in a total
amount and then put that answer in the Items Free column.

Thanks,

Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about:

=2*INT((A1)/20)

Where A1 contained the total.

But if you bought 39, this would only give you 2 free.

--

Dave Peterson