Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.vb.controls.creation,microsoft.public.vb.enterprise

Default Converting Format to a "Data() As Byte"

I need to change my data format from a string array to a "Data() as Byte"
format. Having struggled to do this I have reverted to the forum.

Apologies if this is a basic question.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.vb.controls.creation,microsoft.public.vb.enterprise

HOWTO: Copy a String to a Byte Array Without Unicode Conversion

BUG: Type Mismatch Error Comparing String With Byte Array

Tom Ogilvy