Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Validation With Dependent Dynamic Ranges Lists

Hi

Suppose I have a validation in cell A1. The list is [odd,even] and
have a validation in cell A2 but the list is dependent on the choice
made at cell A1. If odd was chosen the validation list in A2 is
1,3,5...and if even was picked the validation list in A2 is 2,4,6

Suppose aditionally I want to increase odd list and even list and want
this change to be automaticaly incorporated in both validations I
mentioned...What should I do...?

To help you help me...here is something I have tried already and did
not work:

I used INDIRECT function in cell A2 pointing to cell A1 and tried to
create NAMES ODD and EVEN using the OFFSET function but OFFSET
function seems not to work properly wiht INDIRECT function.

Any hints ? Thanks
Alex