Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Suppressing messages

Use this

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
' your code
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

This will clear the clipboard
Application.CutCopyMode = False
place this line after your paste

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)
www.rondebruin.nl

"SHIPP" wrote in message ...
I've written a macro that saves an Excel spreadsheet in 2
different formats. Each time I save it the user receives a
message that

1. Do you want to replace the existing spreadsheet.
2. You have a large amount of information. Do you want to
save it for future use.

I would like to suppress both of these messages so that
the user doesn't have to answer them.

How do I do this? Your help is greatly appreciated.