Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to delete an Excel Macro from VBScript

Can any one guide me on how a macro could be deleted from
Activex Script?

I've opened the Excel application object, I've
transformed data into it, I then formatted it; all using
the Excel macro. Now that the job is done, I am looking
to delete the macro, but could not find any way.

please help me. thanking you.

with regards,
Ram
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ram,

If you take a look at Chip's site, http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm,
you should get the code required. Chip shows how to manipulate code modules
from VBA, but the syntax is similar.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips