Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default application.dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs) AND CHDIR

I need to create code to bring up a dialog box to SAVE AS
in a specific directory but allow the user to type in
their own filename.

Here is what I have and it doesn't work.

ChDrive "N"
ChDir "N:\GROUP\RESID BILLING TEAM\Res Billing Reps\"

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).Show

I've also tried this and doesn't work.

ChDrive "N"
Application.Dialogs
(xlDialogSaveAs).Show "N:\GROUP\RESID BILLING TEAM\Res
Billing Reps\")

HELP..Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I can't explain it.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jules" wrote in message
When I put a message box after chdir and receive F:\my
documents instead of a directory.
???? The only changes are Office SP3 and Netware cluster..