Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Rebuild XL Worksheet Menu Bar

Hello there,

after experimenting with custom sample command bars in XL 2002,
I can't get back to the standard Worksheet Menu Bar at all.

Due to macro security settings = high, vba-code like

Sub Rebuild
Commandbars(1).enabled = True
End Sub

is refused.

De- and subsequent Re-Installation of the Programm still produces
Excel with the unwanted and useless Custom Command Bar, without
the menus / commands that I need.

How can I, under these circumstances, get back to the Worksheet Menu Bar ?

Your help is greatly appreciated !

Kind regards,

H. G. Lamy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

right click on the empty area of any menu or toolbar and select customize.
select the worksheet menu bar in the first tab and hit reset.

or

close excel
Find your *.xlb file use the search for files in the start menu, then rename
this or delete it (you will lose any existing customizations).

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy