Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lionel M Fridjhon

Default Worksheet menu bar

I have lost several of the command buttons on the main worksheet menu bar.
How can I get my Data and Chart buttons back?

Lionel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Lionel

ToolsCustomizeToolbars.

Select the Worksheet Menu Bar and "Reset"

NOTE: This will wipe out any customizations you may have made.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 22:23:21 GMT, "Lionel M Fridjhon"
wrote:

I have lost several of the command buttons on the main worksheet menu bar.
How can I get my Data and Chart buttons back?

Lionel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Allllen

Tools Customise Toolbars
Select each toolbar you are worried about and hit reset
--
Allllen