-   -   Worksheet menu bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/93196-worksheet-menu-bar.html)

Lionel M Fridjhon

Worksheet menu bar

I have lost several of the command buttons on the main worksheet menu bar.
How can I get my Data and Chart buttons back?

Lionel

Gord Dibben

Worksheet menu bar

Lionel

ToolsCustomizeToolbars.

Select the Worksheet Menu Bar and "Reset"

NOTE: This will wipe out any customizations you may have made.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 22:23:21 GMT, "Lionel M Fridjhon"
wrote:

I have lost several of the command buttons on the main worksheet menu bar.
How can I get my Data and Chart buttons back?

Lionel

Allllen

Worksheet menu bar

Tools Customise Toolbars
Select each toolbar you are worried about and hit reset
--
Allllen