Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default A kind of what-if problem - Please help

I have four cells :

A1
A2
A3
A4, A5, A6 etc

A3 value is based on a complex formula using A1 and A2.

My problem is : I want A4, A5, A6, A7 to tell me the valueof A3 when A1 and
A2 are changed to various values.

Thanks a million
Denis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim varr1, varr2
Dim i as long, j as long, k as long
Dim
Varr1 = Array(1,100,20,31,54)
Varr2 = Array(16,22,39)

k = 0
for i = 1 to 5
Range("A1").Value = varr1(i)
for j = 1 to 3
Range("A2").Value = varr2(j)
Application.Calculate
Range("A4").Offset(k,0).Value = Range("A3").Value
k = k + 1
Next
Next

Tom Ogilvy

"Denis L. Menezes" wrote in message
I have four cells :

A1
A2
A3
A4, A5, A6 etc

A3 value is based on a complex formula using A1 and A2.

My problem is : I want A4, A5, A6, A7 to tell me the valueof A3 when A1

and
A2 are changed to various values.

Thanks a million
Denis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Or use the DataTable command. Look in Help for details. Write again if you
have problems.

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel