Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default FILE Save As / FILE Print greyed out in Excel

One of my workstations has the FILE Save and FILE
Print icons greyed out (unavailable). I went to
customize the toolbars, but it, too, is greyed out.

How can I try to reset the toolbars?

Thanks,
Jeff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jeff,

Did that occur when you open all kinds of excel file or just one kind?
You may try to create a new excel file to see if the problem occur.
Can you post more information for me to reproduce the problem?

Regards,
Peter Huang
Microsoft Online Partner Support
Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security