-   -   FILE Save As / FILE Print greyed out in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/275900-file-save-file-print-greyed-out-excel.html)

Jeff Wright

FILE Save As / FILE Print greyed out in Excel

One of my workstations has the FILE Save and FILE
Print icons greyed out (unavailable). I went to
customize the toolbars, but it, too, is greyed out.

How can I try to reset the toolbars?

Thanks,
Jeff

Dave Peterson[_3_]

FILE Save As / FILE Print greyed out in Excel

See one guess at your other post.

--

Dave Peterson

Peter Huang [MSFT]

FILE Save As / FILE Print greyed out in Excel

Hi Jeff,

Did that occur when you open all kinds of excel file or just one kind?
You may try to create a new excel file to see if the problem occur.
Can you post more information for me to reproduce the problem?

Regards,
Peter Huang
Microsoft Online Partner Support
Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security