Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macros

I am writing a macro that will copy cell contents in a
range of cells to other cells in the spreadsheet. The
kicker is, if any cell in the source range of cells is 0
or empty, I want to skip the cell and go to the next cell
and continue. I'm an old Lotus 1-2-3 user and could do
it in that system but I am a novice at Excel and am not
having any luck. Here's hoping someone can straighten me
out.

Regards,

Patrick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you want to only copy cells that contain data to a contiguous range? In
other words, make a new list without zeros or blanks? Or is it a list that
may contain zeros or blanks that fills another list and you want to keep
whatever is on the list if the source cell is zero or blank. In other words
update new cells and not erase old ones that have no data.