Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print Only Columns with Sum() in Row 43 <0

Hi Ron,
See this posting by Jake Maxx
http://google.com/groups?threadm=uLu...ic rosoft.com

Since you can't get the address(es) beyond 255 characters that would be
a limitation if you try to pass the range as a parameter.

---
HTH,

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi Tom

How many ranges can you use with union.
what is the limit?

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message ...
Dim cell as Range, rng as Range
for each cell in Range("C43:AZ43")
if cell.Value = 0 then
if rng is nothing then
set rng = cell
else
set rng = union(rng,cell)
end if
end if
Next
if not rng is nothing then
rng.EntireColumn.Hidden = True
End if

Tom Ogilvy

JMay wrote in message news:V324b.32396$xf.15803@lakeread06...
I have sheet templates 50 columns wide - Often times
when completed 15 or 20 columns are all $0.00 and my
Total (row 43) has =Sum(X10:X42) = $0.00
In my Workbook_BeforePrint what code would I enter to
test and Hide all columns from printing where the row 43's
(Columns C - AZ) Sum() = $0.00?
TIA...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks David