Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print Only Columns with Sum() in Row 43 <0

Try this
It will hide, Print and unhide

Sub test()
Dim cell As Range
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
With ActiveSheet
For Each cell In .Range("C43:AZ43")
If cell.Value = 0 Then cell.EntireColumn.Hidden = True
Next
.PrintOut
.Range("C43:AZ43").Columns.Hidden = False
End With
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)
www.rondebruin.nl

"JMay" wrote in message news:V324b.32396$xf.15803@lakeread06...
I have sheet templates 50 columns wide - Often times
when completed 15 or 20 columns are all $0.00 and my
Total (row 43) has =Sum(X10:X42) = $0.00
In my Workbook_BeforePrint what code would I enter to
test and Hide all columns from printing where the row 43's
(Columns C - AZ) Sum() = $0.00?
TIA...