Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default textbox help needed

hello all
really cannot get this one just yet
finally got my textboxes to equal the row with my combobox, another words
what ever row my combobox is selected to the textboxes show the
corresponding columns associated with that row. Now the text that is in
those textboxes are just that(text, not bound) How do you bind multiple
textboxes to a range
range A13:a172 is the index
range B13:I13 is the data
thanks