Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default problems with producing results

I've a problem with producing output of a spreadsheet.
I use excel to calculate the salary values of a company employees.
This is the problem:
I use a hidden sheet called "variables" to store input data and ouput
results, than I transfer outputs in a specific sheet called "salaries
recapitulation" where data can be read.
the problem is that calculating salaries produces an input INSIDE the
spreadsheet, while I would desire one of these things (the degree of
desiderability is increasing).

1) main spreadsheet produces an output.xls sheets properly filled with
output result: only this file can be printed, or sent through email
and so on (and not the entire sheet inside the main spreadsheet.).

2) main spreadsheet produces a .txt or .doc formatted file filled with
output results.

3) the salaries recapitulation sheet can be emailed with outlook
pressing a button

I've tried to use the command lines ActiveWorkbook.SendMail for the
last solution but I do't know exact sintax to complete this command
with an email address+subject and I always have received "run time
error" or "syntax error" notification.
So I gently ask an example of code wich could allows me to generate a
new sheet, or a new doc file, or a sendmail action.
I use a laptop PC with installed Office 2000 (italian version) on
Windows xP .

thanks,
Alberto