Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default can't open References

I have Excel 2002 installed on a Win 2000 Server running
Terminal Services. Users are running the Office
applications through their thin clients.

When I am in the Visual Basic Editor window, I go to the
Tools menu & choose References. But it won't open the
references. I get an error that says 'Error accessing the
system registry'. If I click Help, it says 'The
registration database for your system has been corrupted.
Run the Setup program for the host application again.'

I've run a Reinstall for Office XP & I still get the same
thing. I'm having troubles getting Office to uninstall -
so I haven't been able to try a complete
uninstall/reinstall. I've just done a reinstall over the
existing files.

Any help would be appreciated. I need to add Microsoft
ActiveX Data Objects to some projects through the