Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to send data from Excel to a Database

I'm familiar with pulling data into Excel from an external
datasource, but can it push data into an external source
(e.g. Access or any other ODBC database) and how? I've
been struggling with the QueryTables method and building
an INSERT query to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/vba/adodao/

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257819
HOWTO: Use ADO with Excel Data from Visual Basic or VBA

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=278973
SAMPLE: ExcelADO Demonstrates How to Use ADO to Read and Write Data in Excel
Workbooks

Tom Ogilvy