Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Checking to see if user selected an Option

I have a spreadsheet that has form that pops up requiring
a user to input 3 fields into 3 different text boxes. On
top of that the user is expected to select a specific
option out of 7 options that reside within a frame.

How is it possible to validate that the user selected one
of the options? I have checks in place for the input
boxes, but I can't seem to figure out a way to check that
an option has been selected upon hitting the OK button.

Any ideas?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Kirk
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming