Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create Tables dinamically

Hi all,

I wrote some formulas and I had been able to create a
table.

Since the table get data from the 'Filter' sheet, where I
copy the result of an advanced filtering action made in
the 'Data' sheet, it would be useful for me to dinamically
create a number of tables corresponding to the number of
times I do the filter.

That is, let's suppose my 'Data' sheet has three columns
and that column "C" (whose lenght I don't know because it
appears getting data from a text file) has only 4
different values (it may be it conteins the names of the
mounth of the year, say March, April, October and
December).

Now, after looking at the column I exactly know there are
only 4 different values in column C so I know I'll filter
all data only 4 times. So I'll create 4 tables.

But now let's suppose I need to write a macro performing
the same actions.

So, as I don't know how many different values I'll find in
column C (as I can't see it) I don't know how many tables
I need to create.

Is there a way to dinamically create such tables?

Please, as I don't know VBA and I'm able to create macros
only "recordering" my actions, could you explain with
detail?

Thanks very much, Seb