Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default excel web component get data from spreadsheet for post

I want to read excel data from an excel web component in
IE so that I can post the form and process it on my asp
server.

Where's the documentation on how to program office web
components? I am hoping for an api for when a user
clicks "save" on my web page, I can get the contents of
the spreadsheet component and post it to asp. No
spreadsheet data is posted now.

I'm creating a spreadsheet in the browser just like excel
does when you save as html: " <div id="spreadsheet_1"
align=left x:publishsource="Excel" ...." followed by xml
that contains the spreadsheet.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...sofficedev.asp

Under contents look at

Contents
Office Web Solutions
Office on the Web Server - Frequently Asked Questions
ASP - Server-Side Solutions
Client-Side Solutions
Office Web Components <====
Office HTML/XML Documents