ctimrun

Default How do I use Excel to post data to an external database?

I want to retrieve data and post data to an external database and I want to
use Excel as the frontend. At my old job we used an Excel Add-In called TM1
by Applix that comunicated with the TM1 OLAP database. At my new job we have
MS Access or MS SQL Server that we could use for the external database, but
we don't have a slick Add-In like TM1. Is there a simple way to use Excel to
gather data from 34 spreadsheet users and dump it into a database as each one
finishes their forecast.