Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default insufficient resources

Sudarsan,

64 MB sounds a little low. If you can - upgrade to 128 or 256.

Also - Right click on MyComputer. Select the Advanced tab. Click the
Performance Options button. Under Virtual memory click the Change button.
Increase the memory size(s) for your drive. See if this helps.

And make sure that your Temp folder, Recycle Bin are empty or near empty.

Also your Temporary Internet folder can fill up pretty fast. From the Tools
menu in your browser, select Internet Options. Click on Delete files.
Select "Delete all offline content" and click OK.

These folders can fill up and cause problems with Excel. Especially the
Internet Temp files folder.

Hope some of this helps...

--
sb
"Sudarsan Patra" wrote in message
I am using an excel work book having more than 10 sheets
with lot of pasting and linking. When I am inserting more
sheets, a message similar to the following appears-
"Excel can not continue task with available resources.
Choose less data or close other applications".
When I click on OK, another message appears -
"The picture is too large and will be truncated."

I am using a P-III with 64 MB RAM and Windows Me. Office
version is MS Office 2000. It is to be noted that I am not
using any other applications while using the excel, and
neither there is any picture included in the work book.

Please help me. Thanx in advance