Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default not enough resources! please help

I upgraded excel 2003 to 2007 and have large multiple worksheets and links to
other excel worksheets. I get errors saying not enough system resources to
display completely the screen freezes and I must shut down. Please help this
problem only started since the upgrade- What should I do?
--
alexis

--
alexis