Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sorting in a ComboBox

Shauna

try:

Dim objSpace As Outlook.NameSpace
Dim objItems As Outlook.Items
Dim objItm As Object 'folder can contain multiple types...

Set objItems = objSpace.GetFolderFromID(cbxFolders.Value).Items
objItems.Sort ("Company")

keepITcool

"Shauna Koppang" wrote:

I have a ComboBox whose contents comes from the company
field in Outlook in a Public Folder Contact type folder.
The folder contents in Outlook are sorted based on Company
in ascending order. When the ComboBox is displayed in the
workbook the names in the list are not in alphabetic
order. Any suggestions on how I can get them in order?

Thanks!

Shauna

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I will try it now and see if I can get it to work. I am VERY new at VBA
and am not sure where to put it. Does it go after all my DIM statements
I have in my coding, keeping them all together?

Thanks!
Shauna