Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default ComboBox

I am using a ComboBox for a drop list. How can I increase rows in the box
because i can only get it to show 121 rows?
--
Chris
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

What type of combobox are you using - Form control, Toolbox control, or Data
Validation? When you say you can only see 121, does this mean you can't
scroll below the 121st item?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Chris" wrote:

I am using a ComboBox for a drop list. How can I increase rows in the box
because i can only get it to show 121 rows?
--
Chris

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I'm using Toolbox control I believe and what is happening is it is not
including my whole list of items for validation. My list goes from R1 - R126
and the box will only scroll to R121.
--
Chris