Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Flatfile.xla

Hi

I am developing an Excel workbook which needs to export a
flatfile to the C: drive. The "Flatfile.xla" is installed
from XLstart but I don't know the code to export the data.

Does anyone know the code for this?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't know of flatfile.xla, but look under the Tools option on the menubar.
If it's not there, look under Data (and the rest, too.)

And click on tools|customize|Toolbars tab.
Do you see any toolbar name that looks like it should be associated with
flatfile?

Make sure it's visible (selected), too.

(Any instructions when the thing loads that you skip by?)

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the reply,

Flatfile.xla is an addin which enables the user to export
a range of data for importing into other systems like SUN.
The problem I have is that I do not know the code
necessary to run an addin in the middle of a subroutine.

Does anybody know?

Say for example, I wanted to use the addin "conditional
sum wizard" in my macro, how would I do this?

DWiz wrote:

Hi

I am developing an Excel workbook which needs to export

flatfile to the C: drive. The "Flatfile.xla" is

installed
from XLstart but I don't know the code to export the

data.

Does anyone know the code for this?

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jaf jaf is offline

Hi,
Open the VBA editor. Go to toolsreferences.
Look for flatfile in the list.
Check it.
Its functions should now be viewable in the object viewer.

--

John

johnf202 at hotmail dot com