Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Flatfile.xla

I don't know of flatfile.xla, but look under the Tools option on the menubar.
If it's not there, look under Data (and the rest, too.)

And click on tools|customize|Toolbars tab.
Do you see any toolbar name that looks like it should be associated with
flatfile?

Make sure it's visible (selected), too.

(Any instructions when the thing loads that you skip by?)

DWiz wrote:

Hi

I am developing an Excel workbook which needs to export a
flatfile to the C: drive. The "Flatfile.xla" is installed
from XLstart but I don't know the code to export the data.

Does anyone know the code for this?

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson