Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formatting

How do I keep a workbook from losing its formats when e-
mailed?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you simply attach the workbook to an email, it should retain all it's
characteristics and formatting; it should look and act just as it does on
your computer, assuming the recipient has XL or XL Viewer installed.

--
Greeting from the Gulf Coast!
http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays
"Rosalyn" wrote in message
How do I keep a workbook from losing its formats when e-
mailed?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Rosalyn

Why not look at Ron de Bruin's site for some ideas and code ... superb mail
sending utility ! Might be worth using this rather than roll your own.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/

Regards

Trevor