Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Compiling Multiple Spreadsheets to One

I am new at VBA Code. I am trying to take multiple
spreadsheets and combine them into one summary sheet. I am
not quite sure how to do this since I can have any number
of spreadsheets that I am trying to combine into this
summary the good thing is the sheets always have the same
range. I believe I need to do a loop but I am not sure
how to identify the next empty cell in my summary sheet.
Please Help..

Chris