Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create and Array formula using range names

Tom you are right, I had found that problem and corrected it shortly
after I sent the E-mail. The last line in your code wasn't exactly
working the way I wanted it so I changed it to use:

Set rng1 = Worksheets("Refresh").[d1].End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0)

this way, the next answer falls under the previous answer...otherwise it
would go the the emty cell too far below the data it responds too (i.e.
the next available blank cell in row a where the answers should be
listed in row d) Then I set it up simply to delete the data before the
new update is refreshed. It works great!!!

Thanks again. I love this group!!!

until next time
Carmen